Nudie Slim Jim Organic Dry Broken Twill *29x32*CHEAP*FRESH*CHEAP*TAKE THESE OFF ME!!
Posted 11/15/12 at 6:44am by freshandope (+1)
Hello, I am selling a pair of nudie slim jim organic dry broken twill. Here's the link to the jean on the official Nudie website. I paid 180 + tax for...
Trader Reputation: (+1) Feedback 100% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 977 Active Users (132 Members and 845 Guests)
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Best Value Tailor in Hong Kong 3 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 18 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part Three 21 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 25 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 30 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 33 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing,... 39 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?