SALVATORE FERRAGAMO Rare 7 SEVEN FOLD Heavy Silk Yellow Tie
Posted 1/8/14 at 10:59am by Nell (+4)
Salvatore Ferragamo Seven Fold Tie: Yellow with Blue, Brown and Gold Paisleys 100% Silk Made in Italy Seven Fold Construction No rips, stains, tears, etc.- Mint condition MSRP:...
Brioni L Large White Light Blue Gingham Button Down Collar
Posted 7/24/13 at 11:07am by Nell (+4)
Size Large Brioni Shirt: Button Down Collar Standard Brioni Works (MOP, Hand Set Shoulder, Etc PLEASE NOTE - 2 millimeter diameter orange dot one inch from the front right hem. This will not show...
Luciano Barbera Charcoal Flannel Trousers EU 50 / US 34
Posted 7/20/13 at 10:57am by Nell (+4)
Perfect condition Barbera pants. Recent, pleated, split waistband, double button interior closure. See photos for additional details. Inseam: 32 Front rise: 12.6 Thigh at crotch (seam to seam):...
|For Sale or Trade|
Turnbull and Asser 14.5 / 32 French Cuff White with Red and Blue Stripe Shirt
Posted 12/20/12 at 2:26pm by Nell (+4)
Mint condition T&A shirt in a rare size. Bit too small for me, so available for cheap. Shipping is $6 CONUS.
PRL Polo Estate Spread Collar 16.5 / 34 Grey/White Check Shirt
Posted 10/11/12 at 3:35pm by Nell (+4)
Great condition PRL Estate shirt. The Estate is Polo's best quality. Fit is the same as the Classic Fit (23 inches pit to pit). No overt signs of wear, 8.5+/10 condition. Barrel, single button cuff.
FLASH SALE size 36 37 recent olive CORNELIANI and charcoal BB 1818 MILANO Wool Trousers
Posted 10/11/12 at 3:23pm by Nell (+4)
I'm offering mint condition wool trousers at a price to move them quickly. One Corneliani, and two Brooks Brothers. All three are flat front. The BB's are a lighter wool, Corneliani is labelled...
Trader Reputation: (+4) Feedback 100% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 1009 Active Users (175 Members and 834 Guests)
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 22 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 34 seconds ago
- › ***Story Et Fall Thread*** 40 seconds ago
- › Australian Members 9 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 14 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 18 minutes ago
- › The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread 23 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 32 minutes ago
- › TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other... 34 minutes ago
- › ***....Falcon Garments - Official Affiliate Thread....*** MTM/MTO... 35 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015