FS L.B.M. 1911 Chocolate Brown unstructured blazer 58IT R NWT
Posted 3/29/13 at 6:49pm by K Baz (+2)
Bought these a couple of months ago from YOOX however they do not fit never have and I have come to realize they never will. So my disadvantage of living where I can not try things on before I...
FS Persol 714 sunglasses new in box with papers colour brown
Posted 3/29/13 at 6:19pm by K Baz (+2)
Bought these a couple of years ago however they do not fit never have and I have come to realize they never will. So my disadvantage of living where I can not try things on before I order them is...
Trader Reputation: (+2) Feedback 100% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 868 Active Users (136 Members and 732 Guests)
- › What did you eat last night for dinner? 2 minutes ago
- › Suede loafer recomendations 3 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 5 minutes ago
- › The Architecture Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 11 minutes ago
- › WTB: Our Legacy MA-1 Bomber Jacket II/APC Bomber 33 minutes ago
- › P Johnson Tailors - San Francisco and Los Angeles Visit - May 34 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 34 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** 37 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan
- › Two Japanese Words Every Clothing Dork Should...