Lee 101z 23oz selvedge 30/32 & 31/32 Nudie Sharp Bengt 30/32 selvedge jeans
Posted 7/6/13 at 4:50am by miesmies (0)
Hi, I'm selling a two pairs of heavyweight Lee denim, retails for about 250€, asking 109€ each. New with tags, possibly a bit too warm stuff for me. Also noticed that I have two pairs of Nudie...
Trader Reputation: (0) Feedback 0% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 1133 Active Users (204 Members and 929 Guests)
- › Cars We Drive! 14 seconds ago
- › Australian Members 1 minute ago
- › Yanko - Made In Spain Shoes 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 4 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 4 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 4 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 5 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 7 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 7 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...