Edward Green Fawsley size 11/11.5, with lasted trees
Posted 1/9/13 at 8:15am by dhc905 (+7)
Beautiful pair of shoes, barely worn with the OEM shoe trees. Doesn't get any better than this for black shoes. Take a look at the pictures, open your wallet, and give me money. Bump. See my...
Trader Reputation: (+7) Feedback 100% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 1017 Active Users (133 Members and 884 Guests)
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Introduce yourself. 4 minutes ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 10 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 19 minutes ago
- › NIKE Thread 20 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 27 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 28 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 40 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...