DRAKES AND DUNHILL TIES!!! EXCELLENT CONDITION!!! GREAT PRICES!!!
Posted 11/7/14 at 7:42pm by ColdEyedPugilist (+7)
For sales are some ties that I've rarely worn and therefore, have decided to let go of: The Drakes ties comprise the following: - Gray and navy striped shantung silk - SOLD!! - Navy silk foulard...
Cockpit USA, WWII A2 leather jacket; russet brown horsehide; size 38
Posted 11/7/14 at 7:29pm by ColdEyedPugilist (+7)
Beautiful, made-in-USA, jacket in American Horsehide, but it's too big for me (even at size 38). In terms of fit, I'd say if you're size 40 or thereabouts (Medium), this will fit you. Cockpit's...
Mackintosh for Drakes London, Ink blue Raincoat, Size 40
Posted 11/7/14 at 7:17pm by ColdEyedPugilist (+7)
Bought this online a year ago from Drake, but did not like the fit (it's a conservative straight cut); that's why I'm relinquishing it for less than half the original price. Quality is excellent,...
Trader Reputation: (+7) Feedback 100% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 1522 Active Users (370 Members and 1152 Guests)
- › Fox Creek Leather Jacket WORN ONCE Tapered Size 44 3 seconds ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 3 seconds ago
- › 2015 50 Book Challenge 28 seconds ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 2 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 3 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 3 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments SS15 7 minutes ago
- › The Suits of Spectre (2015), the latest Bond film 8 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 11 minutes ago
- › Polo / Golf Shirt with a Tie?? 11 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan
- › Two Japanese Words Every Clothing Dork Should...