DRAKES AND DUNHILL TIES!!! EXCELLENT CONDITION!!! GREAT PRICES!!!
Posted 11/7/14 at 7:42pm by ColdEyedPugilist (+7)
For sales are some ties that I've rarely worn and therefore, have decided to let go of: The Drakes ties comprise the following: - Gray and navy striped shantung silk - SOLD!! - Navy silk foulard...
Cockpit USA, WWII A2 leather jacket; russet brown horsehide; size 38
Posted 11/7/14 at 7:29pm by ColdEyedPugilist (+7)
Beautiful, made-in-USA, jacket in American Horsehide, but it's too big for me (even at size 38). In terms of fit, I'd say if you're size 40 or thereabouts (Medium), this will fit you. Cockpit's...
Mackintosh for Drakes London, Ink blue Raincoat, Size 40
Posted 11/7/14 at 7:17pm by ColdEyedPugilist (+7)
Bought this online a year ago from Drake, but did not like the fit (it's a conservative straight cut); that's why I'm relinquishing it for less than half the original price. Quality is excellent,...
Trader Reputation: (+7) Feedback 100% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 1111 Active Users (175 Members and 936 Guests)
- › deception 4 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 4 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 7 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 9 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 20 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 37 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 39 minutes ago
- › Experience with Maurizio Baldassari 40 minutes ago
- › Tour De France is Boring 46 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...