WTT C&J black cap toes (BB Peal) in 13E for comparable shoes in 13D
Posted 12/9/13 at 10:53am by sftiger (+3)
Bought these shoes in 13E and wore them a few times but realize that I need a 13D. I would trade for any C&J-level black cap toes in 13D. These shoes are in very good shape and have probably been...
Trader Reputation: (+3) Feedback 100% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 1740 Active Users (381 Members and 1359 Guests)
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 56 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 1 minute ago
- › Sole Welting 3 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** 4 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments SS15 5 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 10 minutes ago
- › heavy weight wool trousers 11 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 13 minutes ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 16 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...
- › Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
- › What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › How to Smell Fabulous in Florence (and Beyond)
- › The Current State of Americana
- › The Styleforum Brief: February 2015
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...