WTT C&J black cap toes (BB Peal) in 13E for comparable shoes in 13D
Posted 12/9/13 at 10:53am by sftiger (+3)
Bought these shoes in 13E and wore them a few times but realize that I need a 13D. I would trade for any C&J-level black cap toes in 13D. These shoes are in very good shape and have probably been...
Trader Reputation: (+3) Feedback 100% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 1560 Active Users (351 Members and 1209 Guests)
- › spanish shoe brands 1 minute ago
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 3 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 4 minutes ago
- › E.G. Cappelli Store now LIVE! 4 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 4 minutes ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 4 minutes ago
- › NIKE Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 6 minutes ago
- › What are you drinking right now? 6 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...