TOM FORD MIDNIGHT BLUE TUXEDO - SIZE 56L (44 CHEST) - LIKE NEW!
Posted 6/16/15 at 1:51am by esoterica2006 (+5)
Stunning TOM FORD Midnight Blue Tuxedo Barely been worn - once or twice at the very most. I bought this from SF a few months ago for an event, but then never even wore it! Like new condition! This...
Trader Reputation: (+5) Feedback 100% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 1417 Active Users (294 Members and 1123 Guests)
- › The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread 29 seconds ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 1 minute ago
- › NBA 2016-2017 Season Thread 1 minute ago
- › 2/20 PRICE DROP! ALDEN SALE - WHISKEY PTB, CIGAR LWB, TAN SUEDE LWB... 2 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2017 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice,... 2 minutes ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 3 minutes ago
- › Antonio Meccariello Shoes 4 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 4 minutes ago
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 5 minutes ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 5 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › The Current Popular Menswear Pieces
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway