SZ 9.5D Alden x JCrew #8 shell & White's Semi Dress boots
Posted 8/29/15 at 8:41pm by b-ewing (+11)
This listing is for two pairs sold separately as listed Looking to part with at least one pair of the following boots, both pairs are sz 9.5D (but fit 10D), are in very good condition and come...
WTB Repro Roughout Boondocker or Service Boots approx US 10D
Posted 8/26/13 at 4:24pm by b-ewing (+11)
As per the thread title, I'm looking to pick up a gently used pair of WWII inspired roughout boots, preferably with the dressier USMC style toe of boondockers, but M-43 service shoes would work...
Trader Reputation: (+11) Feedback 100% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 1009 Active Users (164 Members and 845 Guests)
- › Yanko - Made In Spain Shoes 2 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 2 minutes ago
- › Friday Challenge 4 September 2015: Air Your Linen! 4 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 5 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 5 minutes ago
- › spanish shoe brands 11 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** 13 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 14 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 23 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 23 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015