WTB Repro Roughout Boondocker or Service Boots approx US 10D
Posted 8/26/13 at 4:24pm by b-ewing (+11)
As per the thread title, I'm looking to pick up a gently used pair of WWII inspired roughout boots, preferably with the dressier USMC style toe of boondockers, but M-43 service shoes would work...
Trader Reputation: (+11) Feedback 100% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 1799 Active Users (464 Members and 1335 Guests)
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 21 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 26 seconds ago
- › OFFICIAL Game of Thrones Thread 27 seconds ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › ***the Epicurean knits thread*** 2 minutes ago
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 2 minutes ago
- › Any One for a Scotch? 2 minutes ago
- › CLOAK SELVEDGE JEANS!!! SIZE 32 3 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › DAVID REEVES BESPOKE OFFICIAL AFFILIATE THREAD 5 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan