Thousands of users contribute to Styleforum every day. But some of us are special! The Styleforum editorial team trots the globe to bring you exclusive content on tailors, designers, manufacturers, shops, and other people worth your attention and consideration. We are writers, photographers, and people who are unusually enthusiastic about men's clothing and style.
Pete Anderson, editor in chief--Pete is a professional editor and writer living in the Washington, DC area. He travels in ever-widening circles in search of good subjects for Styleforum and his blog, Breathnaigh. He enjoys Pavement, patch pockets, the Philadelphia Phillies, among other things. Pete does not drive a Dodge Stratus.
Jonathan Moy, contributor--Jon Moy is a freelance writer from Detroit. He has a blog, getting beat like you stole something. Other than writing about menswear, he spends his time taking poorly composed photographs, eating too much food, and traveling as much as he can.
Derek Guy, contributor--Derek Guy began writing about men’s clothing and style through his blog, Die, Workwear!, sometime in January of 2011. Since then, he’s become a regular contributor at Put This On and will be writing for the new menswear magazine, Men of Habit, when it’s released in 2012. He’s currently a graduate student and works as a consultant for the United Nations and various governments. He resides half of the year in Moscow and the other half in the Bay Area, California.
Jeffery Diduch, contributor--
Nick V., contributor--Nick Valenti is 3rd generation shoe repair business, has been in the business 35 years. He and his shop, B. Nelson shoes, specialize in high-grade shoes and their repair and maintenance. His relationships with the top players in the shoe business and shoe-related industry are mutually based on trust, passion, respect and, honesty. Nick has appeared on Martha Stewart's radio program answering questions about repair, maintenance, and DIY home tricks.
If you're interested in becoming a Styleforum editorial contributor, contact Pete Anderson.
Currently, there are 985 Active Users (201 Members and 784 Guests)
- › PASSAGGIO CRAVATTE - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 6 minutes ago
- › Backpacks for work? 8 minutes ago
- › Express Fit but Better Quality 11 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off- Food & Drink Edition 11 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** 13 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 16 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III 22 minutes ago
- › Recent Purchases 22 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 25 minutes ago
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › Adidas x The Soloist Rod Laver Vin by BenMusch
- › Loake 1880 Aldwych by wurger
- › Herschel Ravine Black/Tan FA 12 by pfmicks
- › Vans Footwear The Barbour Classic Slip On Sneaker,10.5,Green by ATLnoob
- › Berg & Berg unlined silk bow tie (SS'13) by MTB-85
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques... by mimo
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits by LA Guy
- › San Francisco Shopping Map by j
- › So you want to design your own clothes? by DaveJames
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans) by alyssaw