You've seen the shoot - ready to kit yourself out for winter? Here's your chance! Act fast, because these pieces won't be around for long.
Charcoal washed cotton canvas coat
With a classic mac shape, Frank Leder garment washes this coat to give it a unique wrinkled texture, and adds shape with the clever use of a non-adjustable waistband that cinches up slightly due to the wash.
- 100% cotton body in black, garment washed
- Body lined in 100% linen, sleeves lined in cotton
- Button-front with hidden placket, two side entry pockets
- Made in Germany
Patchwork jacquard coat in grey wool blend
Sage de Cret mixes up several classic patterns together to create this unique patchwork jacquard overcoat. The wool, linen, and cotton fabric is the perfect weight for layering while the washed treatment adds an incredible texture and hand.
- 70% wool, 18% cotton, and 12% linen in a patchwork grey jacquard
- Body fully lined in 50% cotton, 50% cupro blend, sleeves lined in cupro for comfort
- Mid-length coat with center vent and 5 button closure
- Made in Japan
Brown corduroy ranch coat, faux-fur lining
Wyoming sheep herder meets Donnie Brasco meets David Starsky. Inspired by a traditional western cowboy ranch coat, Monitaly's version is made with cotton corduroy fabric with a faux fur lining which naturally keeps the air trapped between the fibers warmed by the body's temperature.
- 100% cotton 11-wale corduroy; synthetic fur full lining (acrylic/polyester)
- Quilt sleeve lining; two hand warmer pockets (corduroy lined)
- Two front patch pockets lined with synthetic fur
- Melamine buttons; under-collar top button for maximum warmth
- Made in the USA
Bison hand-knit Cowichan cardigan, single-ply natural wool
Made up in tremendously plush single-ply yarns, the mix of three undyed, natural colors do justice to the American Bison motif.
- 100% natural undyed single-ply wool
- Traditional Cowichan pattern; shawl collar
- Patch hip pockets; Talon zipper
- Slim fit through the body & sleeves; order one size larger than typical
- Please note that these garments are hand-knit by different knitters & will have some variations
- Entirely hand-knit in British Columbia, Canada
All jeans, boots, and basics are models' own.