Posted by @SpooPoker: not every buyer has to pay immediately unless you set a buy it now option with immediate payment required. Many buyers take a week to pay. You can open an unpaid item case through the item after the third business day, which remains open for 4 days subsequent. So essentially you are enforcing a 7 day payment policy at the bare minimum. Id suggest stating such in the listings you create to be lateral with that policy, unless you want to wait longer for it.
This post was originally published in our Buying & Selling on Ebay Thread. Have a question and can't find an answer? Want to contribute your knowledge to the community? Try here: http://www.styleforum.net/t/309281/buying-and-selling-on-ebay-tips-tricks-problems-questions/26820
New to Styleforum and want to get more informative articles, style tips, fashion news, and exclusive deals? Sign up for the newsletter.
For a daily dose of Style (forum), follow us on Instagram.
Related Forum Threads
- The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) Last post on Today at 1:25 am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of August 3 Last post on 8/9/14 at 3:42pm in Streetwear and Denim
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
Alphabetical Article List
How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Posted 3/4/16 • Last updated 3/24/16 • 977 views • 0 comments
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
Currently, there are 1162 Active Users (109 Members and 1053 Guests)
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 55 seconds ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 21 minutes ago
- › Men's Hats: A Discussion Thread, Questions, Opinions, Suggestions... 43 minutes ago
- › Nespresso Club 58 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 59 minutes ago
- › 250 NWT Ermenegildo Zegna + Canali Suits 59 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 1 hour, 3 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 1 hour, 10 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 1 hour, 14 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...