Alden's Leydon last has good toe room - not quite as much as the Barrie last, but certainly more than the Aberdeen, and similar to the Hampton. It does not have the volume of the Barrie. The vamp is a little tighter than the Barrie and it's overall sleeker. Users describe the Leydon last as a "slimmed down" Barrie.
Check out the complete Alden Shoes Sizing Guide
This guide was created using the users' feedbacks posted in our Official Alden Thread. Still unsure about your size? Want to contribute your knowledge to the community? Try here: http://www.styleforum.net/t/85589/the-official-alden-thread-share-enthusiasm-reviews-sizing-advice-and-photos/
New to Styleforum and want to get more informative articles, style tips, fashion news, and exclusive deals? Sign up for the newsletter.
For a daily dose of Style (forum), follow us on Instagram.
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 8:56 pm in Classic Menswear
- Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Yesterday at 2:19 am in Classic Menswear
- St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread Last post on 3/24/17 at 12:35pm in Classic Menswear
- **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** Last post on Today at 1:10 pm in Classic Menswear
- Quality Of Grenson Shoes Last post on 2/19/17 at 9:28pm in Classic Menswear
Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X Last
Last edited: 4/4/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Hampton LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Van LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Tremont LastLast edited: 3/31/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Grant LastLast edited: 3/24/16
Alphabetical Article List
Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Leydon LastPosted 3/24/16 • Last updated 3/24/16 • 361 views • 0 comments
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Hampton Last
Currently, there are 1352 Active Users (231 Members and 1121 Guests)
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 6 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 7 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 11 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 13 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 15 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 16 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 22 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 26 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 29 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 35 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...